WHAT'S AN ODD FELLOW?
A person that is 16 years or older who believes in a Supreme Being, Creator and Preserver of the Universe, and is faithful to their Country. Through support of projects in their local community, State/Providence or Nationally that improve or elevate the character of mankind.
Odd Fellowship Teaches
- Wise and serious truths and opens up before its members opportunities for useful service.
- Belief in a Supreme Being, the Creator and Preserver of the Universe.
- The lesson of fraternity, that all are of one family and therefore brethren.
- The importance of the principle of Friendship, Love and Truth.
- The privilege and duty of individual sympathy, mutual assistance and every-day service to ones fellows.
- That humanity was intended to be one harmonious structure.
- That each individual is a unit in that God-made temple.
- Its members how to stand on their own feet, yet walk in step with their neighbors.
- The difference between right and wrong.
- That it is more blessed to give than to receive.